Friday, July 15, 2011
Essay Competition 2011 - ON Vaccine in Health care
Essay Competition 2011
Subject for essay – Vaccine in Healthcare: Indian Perspective and Potential
Vaccine is really important component of health care system. We always like to salute small pox vaccine for eradicating virus form earth. But after small pox, human being has not received to control or eradicate other similar agent. There are lots of discussion going on for vaccine market for India and other developing countries.
The Shri B V Patel Education Trust, C/O Paras Pharmaceuticals limited has organized essay competition 2011 on the topic of vaccine as above. The author is expected to analyze factors likely to influence the future growth of vaccine sector in india, identify future rivers for Indian policy makers for vaccineand where industry should focus. Large multinational companies and Indian companies want to capture this big market.
First and Second prize winners will be respectively awarded the Gold and Silver medal during Indian Pharmaceutical Congress to be held in Bengaluru from 16-18 Dec 2011.
Eligibility criteria –
1. Any person interested in drug and pharmaceuticals is invited to participate
2. Text part in essay including tables should not exceed 3000 words. More than 3000 words would attract minus marks.
3. One single author entry shall be permitted.
4. Name address and acknowledgement should not appear in body of essay or synopsis
5. The last date for the receipt of essay is 15/9/2011
6. Essay should exclusively written for this competition
7. The decision of acceptance, rejection and award of medal for same would be solely of the trust and all have to accept decision.
The four (4) copies of essay with short bio-data and passport size photo and four copy of short synopsis or abstract with not more than 300 words should be sent wth cover letter to
The Hon. Secretary,
Shri B V Patel Education Trust,
A-302, SATEJ Appartments, Opp AUDA sports Club,
GUlab Tower Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad 380054
Subscribing on the envelope “ESSAY COMPETITION” send before 15/9/2011