The National Knowledge Commission is in the process of launching online contests comprising debates, films and essays. We believe that each one of us has a role to play in the process of transforming India into a knowledge society. We invite you to Join the Movement!
· India will realise its demographic divdend in the next 15 years.
· Vocational education and training courses should be introduced in all schools.
· How can India unleash its innovation and entrepreneurship potential?
· Expansion, excellence and inclusion – the three challenges of the Indian education system
· How can I make a difference in transforming India?
For more details on the contest, visit http://knowledgeportal.in/contests/